Looking to the future – Programme
Our aim is to make the day as interactive as possible
On the day, during registration, you’ll receive all the information you need to know where to be, at what time and how it all works.
Lunch will be provided. Special dietary needs are being passed to our Scout catering team manager as we get them.
All plenaries will be held in the Auditorium. Other sessions may be in nearby breakout areas. The key parts of the programme include:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Cambridgeshire’s Basecamp pitch, Plenary “Looking to the future”
- Our volunteering culture and role titles
- Our Teams and structures (including Trustee Boards)
- Lunchtime Market place (including: support with recruitment, Training opportunities and County events)
- Changing the way we welcome volunteers
- Engaging learning
- Digital overview
- Planning our next steps
- Other County updates
As the day will be your chance to understand the changes that will affect everyone in Scouting, your questions are a key part of the day. Don’t keep them to yourselves.
There will be a mix of Breakout sessions, and Q&A opportunities through the day
Handouts: copies of the slide decks will be shared after the conference, as will information from the other outputs