Cambridgeshire Scouts now has its very own International Scout Active Support Unit. This not only aims to help and support member attendance at World Scout Jamborees, including assistance with fundraising and sponsorship deals; but also, working in teams to support and deliver:
- The development of future international events and expeditions within the county, with extra support for those who are doing so for the first time
- Supporting all UK Contingent international events for the county
- Engagement with the Scouts of the World Award programme
- Training for leaders involved with international scouting through Module 19,
and most importantly,
- Engaging in new and exciting ways with all our young people in the county, to raise awareness of the fun, challenge and ultimate adventures of the international opportunities that are on offer to them in Scouting today!
If you think you have any of the skills or experience that might well help us with all this, would just like to be involved in supporting international scouting in Cambridgeshire or have any questions and would like to find out more about it please contact Ian Dugdale (DCC-Programme) via firstname.lastname@example.org