With the challenges all ages have faced due to the pandemic this is an ideal session to book for any section, focussed on mental health and awareness.
Here are the key details:
- Each session is an hour long
- Maximum number of up to 12 young people at a time
- Available for Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers, Network and small groups of scouting adults in any role
- You will need to provide at least one other adult scouting volunteer
- Available any evening except a Saturday
- Once booked you will be responsible for arranging Zoom (or equivalent), in line with The Scouts guidance, and inviting all attendees
Some sections have run the activity for one group of 12 whilst the others do something else, and then swapped over.
To book, or for more information, please contact email@example.com.
There are more great resources and ideas available here.