This year, join the fun from the comfort of your own home. Our 100% digital programme will be jam-packed with amazing stuff to sign up for, including training sessions, live and pre-recorded workshops and socials More details on the website.
What to do next:
- Check out the programme
- Read the (at home) kit list
- Pop September 4 in your diary (add the event to your calendar)
- Register your interest to be the first to hear what’s happening – some workshops have limited capacity, and we don’t want you to miss out.
- Shout about the event on social media using #Reunion2021 – let’s spread the word about our annual get-together going digital for the first time ever!
- Join the Gilwell Reunion 2021 Facebook group to network before, during and after the event.
The opening ceremony starts at 09:45 on the Facebook Group and then throughout the day you’ll be able to choose from a series of workshops (you can attend up to five), watch pre-recorded talks and join in the chat on Facebook with the live broadcasts. The day ends at 17:00 with networking session then an evening of entertainment – quizzes, music and a live streamed campfire from Gilwell Park!
- 09:45 Opening Ceremony
- 10:00 Workshops 1
- 11:00 Workshops 2
- 12:15 Introducing the new UK Chief Commissioner Carl Hankinson
- 13:00 Workshops 3
- 14:00 Workshops 4
- 15:00 Chat with Carl Hankinson and the UK Leadership Team
- 16:00 Workshops 5/Networking sessions
- 17:00 Meet volunteers from across UK (and world wide too)
- 19:00 Campfire
- 20:00 Disney Bingo
- 21:00 Quiz
- 22:00 Dance into the night with Scout Radio”