Module 8 (Skills of Leadership), 9 (Working with Adults) & 11(Admin)
26th October 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- You will need to have your membership number to hand.
- You can book one or multiple modules (please note 8&9 are now run as a combined session)
- Order confirmation and event reminder will go to the e-mail you enter.
What happens once you have booked
- You will automatically receive an e-mail confirmation (containing all these details and precisely what you have booked).
- If you need to amend details or cancel the booking you can do so using the “view and manage your order online” link in your confirmation e-mail.
- An automatic e-mail will be sent as a reminder 48 hours before the course is due to start.
On the day
- The times stated are the times each module will start, so please aim to arrive 15 minutes in advance so that you have time to register.
- Hot drinks will be available, but as this is an all day course you will need to bring your own packed lunch.
- You do not need to wear uniform or bring your confirmation e-mail / ticket with you.
- A notepad and pen will be useful.
This course is taking place at 1st March Scout Group44 Badgeney Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9AS
After the course
An automatic e-mail will be sent at the end of the day. This will ask for your help in shaping future events by providing feedback.