Module 10 (First Response) – 6 hour course
20th October 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:15 pm
- You will need to have your membership number to hand.
- Order confirmation and event reminder will go to the e-mail you enter
What happens once you have booked
- You will automatically receive an e-mail confirmation (containing all these details and precisely what you have booked).
- If you need to amend details or cancel the booking you can do so using the “view and manage your order online” link in your confirmation e-mail.
- An automatic e-mail will be sent as a reminder 48 hours before the course is due to start.
On the day
- The times stated are the times the course module will start, so please aim to arrive 15 minutes in advance so that you have time to register.
- Hot drinks will be available, but if attending all day you will need to bring your own packed lunch.
- You do not need to wear uniform or bring your confirmation e-mail / ticket with you.
- A notepad and pen will be useful.
This course is taking place at Peterborough District HQ , Hill Close, Reeves Way, Peterborough, PE1 5LZ. It is behind the shops on Reeves Way, next to the New Ark Play Centre / City Farm. It is the building on the left as you go in. There is parking by the New Ark Play Centre / City Farm entrance and limited parking further onsite.
After the course
- After the course has ended you can stay and validate this module with a Training Adviser (TA) if you would like to do so
- An automatic e-mail well be at the end of the day. This will ask for your help in shaping future events by providing feedback
- An automatic e-mail will also be sent in 2.5 years to remind you to book a 2 hour refresher within the following 6 months.