The Scouts National website contains a great deal of information to support you in your role. If the subject of your enquiry is not obvious, please use the search tool which will take you to linked information pages.
The buttons below provide ‘quick links’ to some of the more frequently used sites and information. We hope you find these helpful:
- Online Scout Manager (OSM) – Find out more about this really helpful tool and what it might be able to do for your section/group
- Policy, Organisation & Rules (POR) – Find your way around the structure and set-up of Scouting. Check out the rules about activities, ratios, AGM’s
- Compass – Find the login page to the adult registration system with its support pages
- Atlantic – Find the login to our online disclosure application system
- Brand Centre – Find the login to the Brand Centre where you can create posters and materials with ease, and on brand.
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) – Find the information and guidelines to help you with this support information area.
- Emergencies – Find the details out our Emergency Purple Card
- Safeguarding – Find details on how to protect adults and young people in Scouting
- Adult to Young People Ratios – Find details on the correct ratios
- Zoom – find the latest information regarding free Zoom licences